Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Eastern Franklin
Statement as of 1:19 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect until 8 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the freeze
warning... until 8 am EDT this morning.
* Locations... the Saint Lawrence valley and northern Adirondacks
of New York... and north central and northeast Vermont.
* Hazards... widespread frost with freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows 25 to 30.
* Timing... temperatures will fall below freezing a couple of hours
before sunrise this morning... and warm back above freezing
after 8 am.
* Impacts... sensitive crops... plants and vegetation will be
killed if left unprotected.
Take the necessary actions you need to prepare for freezing
temperatures that will have an impact on sensitive crops...
plants... and vegetation tonight. Please stay tuned to NOAA
Weather Radio... your local media... or go to
www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this weather
Statement as of 1:32 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Record low temperature set at Massena NY yesterday...
A record low temperature of 33 degrees was set at Massena NY
yesterday. This ties the old record of 33 set in 1969.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report