Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Eastern Windham
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:08 AM EDT on May 23, 2013
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on May 24, 2013
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from noon EDT today through Friday
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of east central New York and
southern Vermont... including the following areas... in east
central New York... eastern Albany... eastern Rensselaer...
eastern Schenectady... Hamilton... Montgomery... northern
Fulton... northern Herkimer... northern Saratoga... northern
Warren... northern Washington... Schoharie... southeast Warren...
southern Fulton... southern Herkimer... southern Saratoga...
southern Washington... western Albany... western Rensselaer and
western Schenectady. In southern Vermont... Bennington...
eastern Windham and western Windham.
* From noon EDT today through Friday morning
* a strong cold front is expected to track across the region this
afternoon through tonight. A band of showers and thunderstorms
with very heavy rain is expected to develop in western and
central New York by early afternoon. The band of showers and
thunderstorms should track slowly east through eastern New York
and southern Vermont through tonight. The ground across the
area is wet from heavy rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. Many areas
should see 1 to 2 inches of rain through tonight... but localized
amounts of 2 to 4 inches are possible.
* These rainfall amounts could cause significant standing water on
roadways and low spots in hilly terrain... along with the
potential for flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based
on current forecasts.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flash flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding
should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
Statement as of 4:50 PM EDT on May 22, 2013
... Record daily precipitation set at Albany NY...
On Wednesday... may 22nd 2013... .1.15 inches of rain fell at Albany
international Airport. This sets a new record for daily
precipitation for the date. The previous record was 0.91
inches... set in 1883.
- Alabama - Fire Weather Watch
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Flood Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Special Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Batting Practice Buddies Fire Near Menahga, Minn. Renderings Of "The Yard" In...
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Senate Passes Gay Marriage... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ice Surging Off Of Lake Mille...
- Hundreds Rally At Capitol For... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Minnesota Wild Score In OT,...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||The Big Bang Theory|
|7:31 PM||Two and a Half Men|
|8:01 PM||Person of Interest|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|
|11:37 PM||The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson|