Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Southern Washington
Statement as of 7:00 PM EDT on September 14, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 15, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT
* locations... western and central Mohawk Valley... Lake George and
Glens Falls area... southern Vermont... the northern
Taconics... Berkshires... and eastern Catskills.
* Hazards... areas of frost.
* Temperatures... lows in the mid 30s.
* Timing... 1 am to 8 am Monday.
* Impacts... sensitive vegetation may be damaged if left unprotected.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning