Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Delaware
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:56 PM EST on December 18, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 7 am EST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Binghamton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for freezing drizzle... which is in effect until 7 am EST
* Locations... portions of central New York and the northern tier
of Pennsylvania, especially in the higher terrain.
* Hazards... freezing drizzle.
* Accumulations... .a few hundredths of an inch of ice tonight.
* Timing... through early Friday morning.
* Temperatures... falling into the mid 20s.
* Winds... northwest around 10 mph.
* Impacts... freezing drizzle will result in slick spots on
untreated surfaces, especially roadways and sidewalks. This will
create hazardous travel through the morning hours.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Please report snowfall and/or ice amounts to the National Weather
Service by calling toll free at 1-888-603-1402... or by email at
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement