Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Harding County
Statement as of 3:38 AM MST on November 23, 2014
Expires 6:00 PM EST on November 23, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect until 4 PM MST this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 4 PM MST this afternoon.
* Location... this includes Union... Harding... eastern San Miguel
and Quay counties.
* Winds... west becoming north 25 to 35 mph with gusts near 50 mph.
* Timing... a cold front will plunge southward by mid morning
rapidly increasing winds. These strong winds will subside late
* Visibility... may be reduced to 2 miles or less in blowing dust.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds are expected on east to west
oriented roadways. Difficult driving conditions are expected for
high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while traveling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Lake Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Tornado Watch , Lake Wind Advisory
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Wind Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Coastal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- North Carolina - High Wind Warning
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Coastal Flood Statement
- South Carolina - High Surf Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- Tennessee - High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- - Tornado Watch
- - Gale Watch