Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Southern Gila Highlands/Black Range
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:50 PM MST on December 18, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight MST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight MST
* Snow accumulations: periods of moderate snow will drop 3 to 5
inches of snow through tonight above 6500 feet.
* Timing: rain and snow will continue off and on tonight. Snow
should end by around midnight.
* Winds: northwest 10 to 15 mph.
* Snow levels: remaining around 6500 feet.
* Impacts: travel may become difficult due to snow packed and
icy roadways as well as low visibilities.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities... and use caution while driving.
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Winter Weather Advisory
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement