Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:38 AM MDT on October 10, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 11, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday afternoon through
Sunday evening for wind and low relative humidity for all of
western and north central Nebraska...
The National Weather Service in North Platte has issued a Fire
Weather Watch for wind and low relative humidity... which is in
effect from Sunday afternoon through Sunday evening.
* Affected area... in nez204... fire weather zone 204 eastern
Panhandle/Crescent Lake NWR. In nez206... fire weather zone 206
sandhills/Valentine NWR/Nebraska National Forest. In nez208...
fire weather zone 208 Niobrara valley/fort Niobrara NWR/Samuel
r mckelvie National Forest. In nez209... fire weather zone 209
Loup rivers basin. In nez210... fire weather zone 210 Frenchman
basin. In nez219... fire weather zone 219 loess plains.
* 20 foot winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 17 percent.
* Impacts... any fires which may develop have the potential to
spread quickly and exhibit erratic behavior.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are possible. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report