Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Lenoir
Statement as of 9:15 PM EDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Flood Warning extended until Saturday afternoon... the Flood
Warning extended for
the Neuse River at Kinston.
* Until Saturday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.9 feet by
Wednesday morning. The river is expected to fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... widespread low land flooding adjacent to the
river can be expected. Camp Grounds and picnic areas at the nature
center in Kinston begin to flood.
Fld observed forecast 7pm
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu
Kinston 14 16.0 Mon 09 PM 16.8 16.8 16.1
Lat... Lon 3528 7763 3527 7757 3526 7753 3522 7754
3522 7759 3522 7764
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report