Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Livingston Area
Statement as of 3:58 AM MST on December 21, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EST on December 22, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until noon MST Monday...
* timing... southwest winds will increase this morning and
continue into Monday morning.
* Impacts... dangerous cross winds will impact Interstate 90 at
Livingston... as well as roads near Nye.
* Wind speeds... 35 to 45 mph with gusts to 65 mph.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement