Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 4:25 AM MDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday afternoon
through Thursday evening for the combination of gusty wind and
low relative humidity for fire weather zone 115 and southern
third of Blaine County in zone 113...
* affected area... fire weather zone 115 and southern third of
Blaine County in zone 113.
* Winds... west 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... noon to midnight Thursday afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 22 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 70s to mid 80s.
* Impacts... this critical combination of gusty wind and low
humidity could lead to rapid and dangerous fire growth on any
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report