Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 5:02 AM CDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on October 24, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CDT this morning.
* Timing... areas of dense fog can be expected over the area
early this morning.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... rapid changes in visibility will cause hazardous
A dense fog advisory is issued when dense fog will substantially
reduce visibilities... to one-quarter mile or less... resulting in
hazardous driving conditions in some areas. Motorists are advised
to use caution and slow down... as objects on and near roadways
will be seen only at close range.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement