Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:26 AM CDT on October 07, 2015
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 07, 2015
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am CDT this morning...
* temperature... 33 to 37 degrees.
* Impacts... outdoor plants could be damaged or killed if not
protected or brought indoors.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning