Current Watches and Warnings
Massachusetts, Southeast Middlesex
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 3:36 AM EDT on May 24, 2013
Expires 6:30 AM EDT on May 24, 2013
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
northwestern Middlesex County in southeast Massachusetts...
central and northern Worcester County in central Massachusetts...
* until 630 am EDT
* at 328 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain across the
warned area and more heavy rain on the way. Small streams were
already showing sharp rises... and flash flooding is expected to
begin shortly as additional heavy rain moves into the area. Urban
flash flooding may also occur in this area... including the city of
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Worcester... Leominster... Fitchburg... Clinton... Ayer...
Pepperell... Holden... Sterling... Lancaster... Ashby and Groton.
A Flash Flood Warning is issued for rapid and potentially life
threatening flooding. In urban areas avoid flooded roadways and obey
Road closures. Those living along streams and creeks should move to
higher ground immediately to protect life and property.
Lat... Lon 4269 7146 4253 7155 4224 7179 4218 7195
4225 7219 4269 7206
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 10:57 PM EDT on May 23, 2013
The following are unofficial observations taken during the past 8
hours for the storm that has been affecting our region. Appreciation
is extended to Highway departments... cooperative observers... Skywarn
spotters and media for these reports. This summary is also available
on our home Page at weather.Gov/Boston
********************storm total rainfall********************
Location storm total time/date comments
... Hartford County...
Avon 1.83 1046 PM 5/23 ham radio
Collinsville 1.76 910 PM 5/23 none
1 WNW Windsor Locks 1.55 941 PM 5/23 bdl ASOS
West Hartford 1.30 940 PM 5/23 NWS nepp
Bristol 1.10 535 PM 5/23 media
New Britain 1.09 504 PM 5/23 ham radio
... Hampden County...
Granville 1.93 935 PM 5/23 NWS nepp
Southwick 1.81 1022 PM 5/23 none
Chester 1.79 1047 PM 5/23 ham radio
2 ENE Westfield 1.01 531 PM 5/23 baf ASOS
... Hampshire County...
Chesterfield 1.02 326 PM 5/23 ham radio
- Alabama - Fire Weather Watch
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Maryland - Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Freeze Warning
- New Hampshire - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - High Wind Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning , Special Weather Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Batting Practice Buddies Fire Near Menahga, Minn.
- Renderings Of "The Yard" In... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Senate Passes Gay Marriage... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Ice Surging Off Of Lake Mille... Hundreds Rally At Capitol For... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||Undercover Boss|
|8:00 PM||Blue Bloods|
|9:00 PM||Blue Bloods|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|
|11:37 PM||The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson|