Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 12:56 AM EDT on July 05, 2015
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on July 06, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect through Sunday tonight...
The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of northeast Kentucky and
southeast Kentucky... including the following Kentucky
counties... Bell... Breathitt... Floyd... Harlan... Knott...
Leslie... Letcher... Magoffin... Marting... Perry... and Pike.
* It is in effect through Sunday night.
* Slow moving showers and thunderstorms are expected to bring
locally heavy rainfall on top of already wet ground.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Statement as of 6:36 AM EDT on July 04, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at London KY...
a record rainfall of 3.55 inches was set at London KY yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 1.57 inches set in 1976.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Guam - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Tornado Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Flash Flood Watch
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement