Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Volusia County
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:04 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* east central Florida... including
Brevard... Indian River... Lake... Martin... Okeechobee...
Orange... Osceola... Seminole... Saint Lucie and Volusia counties.
* Through this evening.
* Deep tropical moisture over the region will continue to create a
threat for heavy rainfall across east central Florida today.
Additional rainfall up to 3 inches will be possible.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas especially where showers
and storms move repeatedly over the same areas.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Montana - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement