Current Watches and Warnings
California, Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County
Statement as of 4:34 AM PDT on October 25, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening...
* winds: south 25 to 40 mph with gusts 45 to 60 mph.
* Timing: through 11 PM PDT tonight.
* Locations include: the coastal range to include Alder Springs.
* Impacts: potential localized power outages due to downed
trees... limbs... or power poles. Residents should secure
loose outdoor objects. Take extra caution while driving as
roads will be slick from rain in addition to the wind impacts.
Driving will be especially difficult for high profile
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
A Wind Advisory means that winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Interact with US via social media
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Blizzard Watch
- Arizona - Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Texas - Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Record Report