Current Watches and Warnings
Alaska, Yukon Flats and Surrounding Uplands
Statement as of 12:19 AM AKDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM akdt this
* winds... southwest winds gusting to 45 mph.
* Location... over summits.
* Timing... strong winds continuing through Tuesday morning.
A Wind Advisory means that strong winds are occurring or
expected. Travel may be difficult. Secure loose objects which may
be blown about by the wind.
Statement as of 1:35 AM AKDT on September 02, 2014
... Daily rainfall record set at Fairbanks International Airport...
1.43 inches of rain fell yesterday at Fairbanks. This breaks the
previous daily rainfall record for the 1st of August of 0.69
inches set in 1953.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- New Hampshire - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning